tisdag 11 oktober 2011

Where sweden wins!

Sorry that I haven't updated the blog for a while but there hasn't been that much to tell you about to be honest. We are getting closer and closer to the exam and assignment due times are also getting closer and closer. So I have been super busy studying. Can't wait until it's over and my friends and my sunshine Linda to arrive here.

First of all the title does not mean that I will be comparing Sweden and Australia in a way of who is the best.
BUT
I got some swedish candy from my lovely parents the other day and it is sooooo much better than australian candy. Australian candy doesn't taste as much as swedish candy. Oh snap! 1-0 Sweden!




This morning I got up in time so I could see Sweden against Holland in the Euro championship qualifiers last round.(Football = Soccer) This game was really really important. If we won against Holland (which are ranked 2nd in the world) it would mean that we are qualified to Euro 2012! This was of course not an easy task for our swedish national team but they did an excellent match and won with 3-2. Oh snap! It was worth to go up 5am for ;)



At our gym a Melbourne football team that plays in the first division in Australia called A-League does their daily training. So today when I only had football in my mind (and of course my lovley girl back home, miss you), I started talking to this football player, It turnes out he had played in Denmark for Bronby with some of our national team players like Johan Elmander, Samuel Holmen, Max von Schlebrugge. The player that i was talking to's name was David Williams. He also said that their fitness coach was from Malmo and was working before for Malmo FF.

Well enough with the patriotic shit. They(Sweden) will have cold weather as "hell" soon and that is not what i'm looking forward to when I will be going back..

Good on ya!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar