tisdag 8 november 2011

Long time no see!

Hi there readers!

Sorry for not writing here for a while but i've been studying really hard for the exams (1/2 done).


First of all I want to thank everyone for all the lovely words and gifts on my birthday especially my family and my sweetheart. On the night to my birthday I got to skype with my family, who sang for me of course. It was great seeing them and I was really happy to see my sisters kids.
In the morning I woke and it just happend to be that my girlfriend had sent my a letter and bought a bottle of whiskey for me, that was really sweet of her and i was really touched.
My family present was so good that I kinda feel ashamed of talking about it, but they helped me with some money for the road trip in December. I couldn't be more thankful for having such a nice family, girlfriend and friends :)
I celebrated a little bit in campus by smoking a cigar and drinking some scotch with some great friends that I got to know here.



In other news there have been many parties since the last time I wrote here. I've also been to the aquarium seeing some cool fish. I've been photographing the Occupy movement for the photo journalism course. The weather has been so warm lately and my back is all red ;)

As i said before yesterday I did my first exam and it went really good I feel.. But we'll see, my feeling is an "A".

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar